DNA Epigenetic Kit – Platinum
– Health Reports: Get to know important areas of your health affected by your genetic makeup. Such as your genetic risk of infections (colds and flu). See all reports to find out more.
– Diet Reports: Your DNA profile looks at many different areas in relation to your diet. From how your body responds to carbohydrates to your risk of being lactose intolerant, with many more in between.
– Vitamin Reports: Vitamins are critically important to your health and wellbeing. You will receive 13 reports detailing your specific health risks to being deficient in vital micronutrients, including iron and vitamin B12.
– Physical Reports: Understanding how your body performs the best can make the difference in your exercise or training plan. Discovering your anaerobic threshold ability and injury risk can help you reach your potential quicker.
– Supplements Reports: Supplements are a great way to add extra nutrients to your health plan. Your DNA report will highlight how your body responds to certain supplements, such as BCAAs and creatine.
– DNA Action Plan: Your DNA reports contain all your genetic health information, so to simplify it we have developed a DNA Action Plan bespoke to you. The Action Plan helps you to put into place the health interventions your body needs as quickly as possible!
– Meal Guides: With 100s of recipes in our meal guide you’ll never lack inspiration for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Dynamic to your preferences and requirements, the guide helps you plan your whole week.
– 60+ Health Insights, including:
– Workout Planner: The Workout Planner is matched to your DNA and adapts to your health objectives. The Planner has been developed by master PTs to help you reach your goals quickly and safely. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, improve your fitness or maintain your health and wellbeing we’ll get you there!
– Biological Age: Your biological age is a true reflection of your inner health and can vary from your chronological age. Discover your true age and find out ways to improve it so your inner self stays youthful.
– Eye Age: Your eyes are extremely complex and require a variety of nutrients to keep them healthy. Use this epigenetic test to find and track how healthy your eyes are.
– Memory Age: Memory is essential as it allows us to learn, develop language, personality and relationships. Discover how your memory compares to your chronological age and track improvements with epigenetic testing.
– Hearing Age: Certain genetic components can accelerate hearing loss, find out how healthy your hearing actually is and track improvements over time.
– Inflammation: Inflammation is required by the body for recovery, but it can also lead to illness and disease. Understanding your inflammation score can help you put into place preventive interventions to reduce harmful inflammation which causes ill health.
There are no reviews yet.